Before you embark on a major journey of floor sanding we suggest you read our blog below on the Floor Sanding Price Guide we have written. It will help you save both time and money.
Floor sanding price considerations
If you are considering a timber floor sanding job there will be several factors to consider, for instance;
- Preparation – how much work is required to remove furniture, clean the floor, remove nails etc,
- Condition – what is the condition, is it severely deteriorated with dents and scratches, or just need a touch up
- Timber type – what wood type is your floor, Jarrah, Pine, they all need different approaches
- Size of flooring you are considering – off course the area in square metres has an impact on costs
- Final finish – what finish would you like, what sealer or coating
If you have many raised nails and splinters we need to spend time adjusting sander, paper and also navigating around these. All this increase complexity and takes more time, the rate is likely to increase.
Questions to ask your floor sanding price service
As for every job ensure the tradesman is suitable for your job, we suggest you enquire about:
- How much time will it take?
- When would you be able to start?
- How long have you been in business?
- What previous projects have you completed fully?
- How detailed will your quote be, and will this be written or verbal?
- Is the quoted price including or excluding GST?
We would be delighted to answer these, and any other questions you have so please feel free to Contact Us.
How can Dempsey Flooring help?
For floor sanding and polishing in Perth you can’t go past Dempsey’s Flooring and Sanding Service. With almost forty years of experience servicing the greater Perth area, Dempsey’s long list of satisfied customers and our outstanding reputation speaks for itself.
No job is too small or too large, we can handle the most expansive estates or entire floors of commercial properties. Our sanding machines are state of the art, and our operators have the training and expertise to produce only top quality sanded wooden floors. Often you’ll find the owner-operators on the end of the machines, if not, they will be monitoring the progress of your job every step of the way.
Do you have any more floor sanding price questions?
Phil is more than happy to help.
- Posted by Phil
- On 07/03/2018
- 0 Comments